Last Updated: January 14, 2020
These LifePoints Rewards Program Terms ("Rules") apply to all promotions run by Lightspeed, including, but not limited to, the Points Program, as promoted on the LifePoints panel Site ("Site"). LifePoints ("LifePoints") is the name of the panel operated by Lightspeed.
Accumulation of LifePoints Points
- Once you have joined LifePoints, you will be offered incentives in the form of points (“Points”) or other LifePoints types of incentives will be awarded when you undertake various Activities on the Site.
- When you register with LifePoints, your Account will have the status “Active”, you can participate in all Activities you are invited to by Lightspeed and you can enjoy all LifePoints benefits such as access our Services, your incentives, and contacting Lightspeed Personnel. To keep your account “Active” means that you have joined Lifepoints and participated in a survey or other activity on the Site within 30 days from your initial registration or within any 90 day period.
- Currently, you can earn Points by completing most surveys. Where a survey does not carry Points, this will be clearly stated on the Site at the beginning of the survey or in the survey invitation email that you will receive from us.
- Your Account can also be suspended if one of the following situations arises:
• No participation after you have joined LifePoints
• No participation in a survey within your first 30 days from joining LifePoints
• No participation in a survey within any 90-day period
If your Account has been suspended or closed, you have the right to ask Lightspeed to investigate the situation. You should contact our support team for that. If you feel your account has been incorrectly suspended or closed, you must contact Lightspeed by email within sixty (60) days following the alleged error and explain in full the basis of your dispute, attaching any relevant information which offers evidence of the discrepancy. Upon receipt of your notice, we will investigate your claim and notify you of our decision within thirty (30) days. If we need additional time to decide your claim, we will notify you and will endeavour to render a decision as soon as reasonably practicable. Any decision by us with regard to such a claim will be final.
- Lightspeed will not provide you with any notice of the cancellation and forfeiture of any of your Points. Lightspeed reserves the right to amend these cancellation and forfeiture rules in its sole discretion.
- You may cancel your account at any time by going to our Site in your account section and click on “cancel my account” and your account will immediately be cancelled. If you have any issues cancelling your account please contact the support team. The support team will respond to you as soon as reasonably practicable. Immediately upon deletion or your withdrawal from LifePoints your account will be closed. You understand and agree that, as noted above, upon suspension, cancellation or closing of your account, your right to access the Services will cease and all Points credited to your account at such time, however and whenever accumulated, will be forfeited. Lightspeed may terminate your account at any time for any reason.
- Points awarded will be posted to your account no later than 30 days following survey completion and will be available for redemption as soon as they are posted to your account. Lightspeed takes reasonable care to ensure Points are accurately deposited in your account. However, you are responsible for ensuring that your Points are correctly deposited and you should notify Lightspeed within 2 months of completion of a survey if LifePoints have not been correctly posted to your account.
LifePoints Points Values
- You will receive a certain number of LifePoints Points per completed activity (dependent on complexity). The number of LifePoints Points available for any activity will be stated on the Website
- You can view your total number of LifePoints Points online by visiting the Members' Page of the Website.
- LifePoints Points are personal to you and are not transferable without Lightspeed's written permission. They are not considered to be property, and as such, you cannot sell, transfer or assign your Points to any other person without Lightspeed's written permission.
Redemption of LifePoints Points
- You can only redeem your Points if you have enough points to redeem the lowest points amount prize on the Website and if your account is in good standing.
- All LifePoints Points must be redeemed online. To redeem Points, you should go to the Members' page. Other LifePoints redemption methods may be added or substituted in the future at Lightspeed's sole discretion.
- The value of one LifePoints Point varies depending on the prize you choose. Lightspeed reserves the right to change this value without notice, and any change will be set out on the Website or within these Rules.
- LifePoints Points can currently be redeemed for gift vouchers.
- The LifePoints Points can be redeemed on the Website. Further details of this arrangement can be found on the Website. Lightspeed reserves the right to change merchandise and gift certificate offers on the Website at its discretion and without notice. You acknowledge that Lightspeed is not responsible for any actions taken by Perks or any partners in connection with the redemption of LifePoints Points.
- The value of your selected reward may not exceed the number of LifePoints Points in your account. However, you may select a reward of lesser value. Any unused Lightspeed Points will remain in your account for future use and once you redeem LifePoints Points, the appropriate number of Points will be deducted from your account.
- LifePoints Points are non-negotiable and may only be redeemed for the rewards stated above, or on the Website.
- Rewards received as a result of redemption of LifePoints Points cannot be exchanged, returned or redeemed for cash value.
- The rewards pictured on the Website may not necessarily reflect the exact colours or models of actual rewards, due to printing variations and manufacturers' updates.
- Lightspeed reserves the right to substitute any reward for a reward of equivalent or higher value if a reward is not available.
Administration of Rewards
- Lightspeed does not accept any liability for any losses suffered by you due to any error or omission by the third party in the administration or delivery of rewards.
- Apple is not involved in any way with the contest or sweepstakes run by Lightspeed.